Modern love is never easy. Society is obsessed with stories of romance, but what comes after happily ever after?
This is a love story with a difference. From dating to marriage, from having kids to having affairs, it follows the progress of a single ordinary relationship: tender, messy, hilarious, painful, and entirely un-Romantic. It is a love story for the modern world, chronicling the daily intimacies, the blazing rows, the endless tiny gestures that make up a life shared between two people. Moving and deeply insightful, The Course of Love offers us a window into essential truths about the nature of love.
Autres contributions de...
- Aussi longtemps que dure l'amourAlain de BottonFlammarion
- ART ET THERAPIE *noel2014*John Amstrong, Alain de BottonPhaidon
- Petite philosophie de l'amour, essaiAlain de BottonJ'ai Lu
- Comment Proust peut changer votre vie, essaiAlain de BottonJ'ai Lu
- A week at the airportAlain de BottonFlammarion
- Splendeurs et misères du travailAlain de BottonMercure de France