A beautiful gift edition of this touching and wise classic children's book, with the original translation by Katherine Woods and full-colour illustrations.
A pilot stranded in the desert awakes one morning to see the most extraordinary little fellow standing before him. “Please,” asks the stranger, “draw me a sheep.”
And the pilot realises that when life’s events are too difficult to understand, there is no choice but to succumb to their mysteries. He pulls out a pencil and paper . . . and thus begins this wise and enchanting fable that, in teaching the secret of what is really important in life, has changed the world forever for its readers.
This stunning new edition of the classic children's book The Little Prince, includes the classic English translation by Katherine Woods and original colour illustrations which will capture the hearts of readers of all ages.
Autres contributions de...
- La eta princoAntoine de Saint-ExupéryKanada esperanto-asocio
- Courrier SudAntoine de Saint-ExupéryGallimard
- Le Petit PrinceJoann Sfar, Antoine de Saint-ExupéryGallimard Jeunesse Musique
- Du vent, du sable et des étoiles, ŒuvresAntoine de Saint-ExupéryGallimard
- Lettres à l’inconnue/Lettres à ses femmesAntoine de Saint-ExupéryFolio
- Le Petit Prince raconté aux enfants, 14 animations musicalesAntoine de Saint-ExupéryGallimard Jeunesse Musique