- OLF S.A
- Date de publication
- Fiches UNIMARC
Maybe this time
De Jill Mansell
When Mimi first visits her dad’s new home in the Cotswolds, she falls in love with Goosebrook and the people who live there. (Well, maybe not snooty Henrietta, who lets Mimi walk miles in the rain rather than give her a lift.)
There’s Paddy, with his flashing eyes and seductive charm. Friendly and funny Lois makes Mimi laugh. And seriously gorgeous Cal is welcoming and charismatic. Though Mimi loves her city life and her career, she’d be very happy to return to Goosebrook if it means seeing more of him.
Life is about to take some unexpected and shocking twists and turns. And Mimi’s path and Cal’s are set to cross again and again – but will it ever be the right time for both of them?
Autres contributions de...
- Sac d'embrouilles, romanJill MansellJ'ai Lu
- Amours, mensonges et illusions, romanJill MansellJ'ai Lu
- Troublante différenceJill MansellJ'ai Lu
- Homme parfait, bonheur imparfaitJill MansellJ'ai Lu
- Dingue de toiJill MansellJe sais & Alors
- La reine des gaffeusesJill MansellJ'ai Lu