The country is changing and, up and down the land, cracks are appearing - within families and between generations. In the Midlands Benjamin Trotter is trying to help his aged father navigate a Britain that seems to have forgotten he exists, whilst in London his friend Doug doesn't understand why his teenage daughter is eternally enraged. Meanwhile, newlyweds Sophie and Ian can find nothing to agree on except the fact that their marriage is on the rocks . . .
Autres contributions de...
- Expo 58, romanJonathan Coele Grand livre du mois
- La pluie, avant qu'elle tombe, romanJonathan Coele Grand livre du mois
- Le cercle fermé, romanJonathan Coele Grand livre du mois
- Le Cœur de l'AngleterreJonathan CoeGallimard
- Numéro 11, Quelques contes sur la folie des tempsJonathan CoeGallimard