- INGRAM CONTENT GROUP
- Fiches UNIMARC
The Queen's Gambit
Ingram Content Group
Eight year-old orphan Beth Harmon is quiet, sullen, and by all appearances unremarkable. That is, until she plays her first game of chess. Her senses grow sharper, her thinking clearer, and for the first time in her life she feels herself fully in control. By the age of sixteen, she's competing for the U.S. Open championship. But as Beth hones her skills on the professional circuit, the stakes get higher, her isolation grows more frightening, and the thought of escape becomes all the more tempting.
Autres contributions de...
- The Queen's GambitWalter S. TevisOrion
- L'oiseau d'AmériqueWalter S. TevisGallimard
- L'homme tombé du cielWalter S. TevisFolio
- La grande fornicatrice de silistraWalter S. TevisJ'ai Lu
- La couleur de l'argent, romanWalter S. TevisStock
- Le jeu de la dameWalter S. TevisUge