«And now, she told herself as she hurried back, all she was doing now, she was returning home to her husband and he was waiting for his supper ; and if, when she entered the house, she happened to find anything unusual, or tragic, or terrible, then naturally it would be a shock and she'd become frantic with grief and horror. Mind you, she wasn't expecting to find anything. She was just going home with the vegetables.» Lamb to the Slaughter / The Way up to Heaven / The Landlady / William and Mary
Notes établies par Rachel Mourlevat
Humour décapant et suspense ! Lisez Rolad Dahl en anglais, avec des notes au fil du texte pour expliquer les mots difficiles. À partir de 13 ans.
Autres contributions de...
- The Twelve Days of ChristmasDahlPenguin Uk
- L'énorme crocodileRoald DahlGallimard Jeunesse Musique
- Billy et les MinusculesRoald DahlGallimard Jeunesse
- Les couleursRoald DahlGallimard Jeunesse
- Matilda, Le texte originalRoald DahlGallimard Jeunesse
- 1, 2, 3Roald DahlGallimard Jeunesse